Hello All,
I am excited about blogging & starting rotations soon! I think it will be fun to get to share my experiences with all my family & friends :) I will try to keep this updated at least weekly if not more. I'm sure I will have some free time to share when I'm out of town.
The newest news I have is:
My cousin Jamie had her 1st baby this week....Baylee Ryan Miller born Tuesday (9-23) @ 2:50pm--8 lbs & 21inches! She made her momma work for it....Jamie went in Monday morning @ 8:00am (poor thing)!!!! Baylee is such a doll, though--she was worth it ;) Here's a couple pics of her in her camo/pink beanie hat :)
& I had the privilege of babysitting my good friend Chelsea's little boy, Lane Parker :) He's such a cutie pie & a great baby....here's some cute pics from yesterday
My dad & Lane sleeping....so precious
Lane loved Molly, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment