We had a BLAST in our Casting/Splinting Lab last Thursday! It was so much fun getting to apply some of our wonderful skills! ;)
This is my friend Becky with all 4 limbs in some form of cast or splint--courtesy of Kate (left) & Tamra (right).

Me starting my 1st cast (short arm) on Alex....this is the 1st layer of "cushion" before the hard fiberglass material.

The finished product...not bad for my 1st one ;)

Alex trimming up my sugar-tong splint ;)

Me all "casted" up...courtesy of Alex!

My handy-work on the Left....I love casting!

Only 1 more week of class (2 tests to go)!!! I can't believe we are so close to being on Rotations! I have 2 weeks from today until I move into the hospital (joy!). Until next time.....
2 comments:
How exciting! I must say you do a pretty darn good casting job!
Oh yeah! Lunch this week would be great...maybe Thursday if that works for you!
Post a Comment