Well, I survived my 1st Rotation!!! Can't believe it's already over with & I've already started my next one. This month I'm in Durant, OK (SouthEast OK) doing my Mental Health rotation with Dr. Lovelace. So far, it is wonderful! The family I'm staying with is AMAZING! They truly are wonderful people & I am so very excited about the next 4 weeks. Today, we went to the mental health facility & refilled prescriptions. Tomorrow night (6p) we'll work in the ER for 14 hours! Then come home & sleep...then do it again on Wednesday! We'll get off Thursday (turkey day) @ 8am. My 1st holiday to work, can't believe how much my life has changed in the past year. I also can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already!!! Hope everyone is getting to see their families this holiday!
I found out this past week that Dan is getting to come visit for sure in December!!! I'm so very excited about that. We haven't gotten to see each other since Labor Day. It's been a long while this time around. I miss him very much & can't wait to see him here in a few weeks!!! He's really enjoying his new job(s) & loves his "new" Maxima. I can't wait to see that either :) Then after that I get to go to the beach with my best friend Kassi for a much needed vacation!!! We'll be going to the Mayan Riviera (near Cancun) at the end of December. We'll be spending New Year's down there, so it will be so much fun :)
PS...Dr. Lovelace introduced me to this game called Bloxorz today. It's on coolmath.com, then click on games. It is very addicting & I've been determined to master it today. There's 33 levels & I'm working on level 33 right now....I'm tempted to cheat & look up the answers on You-tube, but I think I'm too stubborn to do that!
Well, I hope all is well with everyone. Until next time ;)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok Buddy. I should totally be studying right now, but I decided to try this game you suggested....
I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I am in my mental health rotation right now. You will have to share your stories with me.
Post a Comment